EOI – Sydney Bloggers Meetup

September 13, 2009 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Everyday Life, Miscellaneous

Vocaloids Group

Source from PixIV

Being a blogger for something close to 3 years now I’ve made quite a few friends. Some locally and both internationally. But of course the Internet is just a means for us to communicate with each other and I would certainly like to meet the face behind the blog. Of course I’ve met quite a few people but having talked to some of you, you’ve also expressed interest in meeting other bloggers who have similar hobbies. So I have decided to call out to those who may be interested in having a Sydney Blogger’s meetup on the 26th September. This is only to gauge interest in seeing who would like to attend such a gathering. A requirement though is that you must have a blog that is currently active and blog about anime related items. If you are, please leave a comment on this post.

Oh and if you have suggestions for places to have a gathering, please let me know. And just as another note, the 26th is the same day as A Night in Fantasia. The meetup will be during the day so there won’t be too much of an issue since I’m also attending a A Night in Fantasia as well.

17 Responses to EOI – Sydney Bloggers Meetup

Pudding

September 13th, 2009 at 11:05 pm

um… isnt tat the same date as a night in fantasia? 0___0
um… hopefully itz not for the night >.>

Pudding’s last blog post..A birthday present for someone on 09/09/09

September 13th, 2009 at 11:11 pm

Pudding: Yes it is but the meetup will be during the day.

Pudding

September 13th, 2009 at 11:22 pm

tat would be cool then… itz more like 2 stuff in 1 day… 2 birds in one stone XD i would come =p

Pudding’s last blog post..A birthday present for someone on 09/09/09

Shin

September 13th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

I wasn’t aware of ANIF09!!! I’m up for the meetup but I want to attend this as well.

Shin’s last blog post..Relative Value Of Anime Fan Opinions From The Producer’s Perspective

Snark

September 14th, 2009 at 8:22 am

Definitely count me as interested.

Snark’s last blog post..Philosophy is the Cancer of Anime

icie

September 14th, 2009 at 9:53 am

I’m not going to A Night in Fantasia but that’s irrelevant at this point. I should be good for that day.

icie’s last blog post..WhiteFlame: Kimi no Iru Keshiki

September 14th, 2009 at 7:25 pm

Hmmm… A Night in Fantasia. Which seats were you able to get and at what price.
I might coome along. *Thinking about it.*

Optic’s last blog post..Music Monday ~ Kugimiya Rie & Shiraishi Ryouko – Karakoi ~Dakara Shoujo wa Koi wo Suru~

Jacob Martin

September 14th, 2009 at 8:30 pm

Hopefully this will be as fun as the Star Trek meetup. I might have to check my schedule but I’m certainly interested.

Jacob Martin’s last blog post..Ponyo: A movie, an event

September 14th, 2009 at 10:06 pm

Optic: My sister bought tickets weeks ago and all I know is that they’re A reserve seats and should be some of the prime seats.

Pudding

September 14th, 2009 at 10:13 pm

i think itz either… meet up then going ANIF straight away… or meet up… break up… then go ANIF.. and also… when to have dinner as well… together… or go seperate way or after ANIF
lol.. this sounds like itz the meetup + ANIF… but then… since quite a bunch of us will go ANIF anyway… why not have something on the line as well…
Pudding’s last blog post..Alex’s 21st Birthday Party

Jacob Martin

September 15th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

I don’t have tickets to A Night in Fantasia, so I won’t be able to go to that, sorry. But I can meet up before hand hopefully.

Jacob Martin’s last blog post..Ponyo: A movie, an event

Koshiko

September 15th, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Saturday during the day sounds good~! Though I may need to leave early u_u~
I’ll keep an eye out on Twitter if it goes ahead or sms me, you have my card from smash :3

Kuujiryo

September 16th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

I would definately attend if I didn’t live in Tas ;_;

Kuujiryo’s last blog post..Etiquette Checker

Pudding

September 16th, 2009 at 7:34 pm

lol…. kk… i am gonna cosplay as a trap marisa on the day XD…. aya forced me ORZ

Aya Kyunik

September 16th, 2009 at 7:39 pm

@Pudding, WHAT!? No I didnt’! LIES AND SLANDER lol.

I’ll be there, a friend and I will be arriving in Sydney for the concert at 1:30PM, prolly end up about 2:00 – 2:30PM being free after checking into hotel~

Looking forward to meeting you folks, and the concert of course XD

Aya Kyunik’s last blog post..Status Hold

September 16th, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Pudding: I was thinking of just a meetup before ANIF since not everyone is going. It’ll just be a simple lunch for now depending on the number of people attending as well. OH GOD please don’t come crossplaying.

Jacob Martin: That’s fine if you’re not going to ANIF. I just thought it would be easier to knock off two things on the one day.

Koshiko: You’ll have to let me know when the earliest you’ll leave since I might have to work the time out around to fit everyone.

Kuujiryo: Most unfortunate indeed.

Aya Kyunik: You’ll be our special guest!

Koshiko

September 18th, 2009 at 10:50 pm

Ah, probably 3.30 at the latest, depending on where we meet up [how far from the nearest station for eg xD;;] otherwise can meet at any time before then. Thank you for the consideration~