Figure Gallery: Kouno Harumi

January 14, 2009 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Figures, Merchandise, Photography, To Heart 2

Finally, the first figure photo shoot of 2009. Though looking back it’s been since July since my last one where I did the Seven Figures Over Seven Days, and here I’m thinking damn that’s a long time ago. Still the pile of figures has remained somewhat unchanged, in fact it’s actually grown bigger. Hopefully 2009 will see a change and me actually getting through all the figures in the backlog starting off with this little gem: Kotobukiya’s Kouno Harumi. Hit the jump to check out more photos.

Just as a note, since this figure was released way back in 2007 and is rather old, I’m not going to bother with a review as there are plenty of others who have covered this figure already. The same will probably apply to future figure photo shoots as most in my backlog still date back to February 2008. Anyway I acquired this figure sometime last year in one of Play-Asia’s sales for a relatively cheap price.

Location wise is Hyde Park, Sydney. I photographed Harumi at the same spot where we recorded the video for bootleg bashing as Koshiko, M12, and Optic were rather curious to see how I work on doing an outdoor figure photo shoot. Strangely enough not so many wandering passerbys this time around.

I’m not sure what it is I love about this figure, or should I say this character. Personally I haven’t played To Heart 2 Another Days so I don’t know anything about the character either. Must be the pink hair.

Despite being able to see her pantsu easily, still need an obligatory skirt removed shot. So even having not done any figure photography for about 5-6 months, it’s good to see my skills haven’t dulled. But this kind of photo shoot is still relatively easy so I’m hoping to get my groove back and hopefully bring forth some creative ideas. So look forward to more figure photography for the year 2009!

Available: Play-Asia, HLJ, Hobby Search

11 Responses to Figure Gallery: Kouno Harumi

Koshiko

January 15th, 2009 at 1:09 am

I know I was there during the shoot, but wow~! Looks really good! I like how the backgrounds look like paintings, only recently figured out how to do the same thing on my camera ^^;

My favourite is 09~ :3

Koshiko’s last blog post..Gashapons discovery~!

ron~

January 15th, 2009 at 8:54 am

nice to see you back into outdoor photos :)

The figurine is cute (pink hair!), and you got her with cheap price too.

ron~’s last blog post..Play-Asia Shipping Error

super rats

January 15th, 2009 at 9:31 am

It’s been a while. Good to see you braving the outside world with your figures again.

super rats’s last blog post..Gwendolyn, Odin Sphere’s Valkyrie

January 15th, 2009 at 10:10 am

Nah, maybe it’s the kiss and the wink. ;)
It works for me. ^^

I still don’t have the courage to do an outdoor shoot yet other than in my backyard. Hmmm… I guess it’s time to level up this year and DO IT!!!!!!

Optic’s last blog post..Music Mondays ~ Mikio Sakai – Dive in the Sky

Rin

January 15th, 2009 at 11:28 am

Wanting more figure shoots in 2009…
Your stack of figures increase due to figures you bought in Japan too…
I really need to go out and do a shoot but it’s too cold for me to go out and do one…at this current time…
Still…great photos!!!!!!

Rin’s last blog post..Figure Package of the Week…

valho

January 15th, 2009 at 11:38 am

nice outdoor shoot. Been planning to do an outdoor shoot with my friends but on hold at the moment till they get their dslr

valho’s last blog post..2009 first loot

gordon

January 15th, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Harumi seems pretty open being in a state of semi-undress in public. (‘~’)

outside shoot FTW! ^^

gordon’s last blog post..Gundam 00 S2 Episode 14 – The Song That Sank a Thousand Ships

sonic_ver2

January 16th, 2009 at 8:30 pm

I’d like to try outdoor figure photoshoot as well. Too bad there isn’t any nice park / view around my place.

sonic_ver2′s last blog post..Elwing Bikini version – Max Factory

ETERNAL

January 20th, 2009 at 11:20 am

It’s been ages since I’ve seen a solid outdoor photoshoot. Excellent job as always.

ETERNAL’s last blog post..Toradora: A Story of Contradictions

dice

January 20th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Hey nice peektures! Really loved the pink and green contrast of the figure and the outdoors. And she’s cute! I like her blush! :$

Haha I have the same sentiments.. Been a super long time since i did my last figure shoot too.

Lylibellule

September 12th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Nice pictures in outside!