Dollfie Dream clothes

December 26, 2008 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Dollfies, Merchandise

One of the perks about owning a dollfie is the ability to customise them. Customise as in dress them up in different attire to get a different feel, a different personality, and for my Erika I want to do exactly that. Although I’m not exactly knowledgeable in the realm of dollfies just yet, I do know that there are various items of clothing available for them, either produced professionally or even hand made. This is all good and all but I’m still stumped at what type of clothes I want for my girl. But as I was browsing the Volks Dollfie Dream section on the official site I saw this:

The interest is the items on the right hand side of the picture which portrays Erika in two sets of clothes that will be available between the 1st January to 6th January from the Volks website. Well that’s what I’m guessing from the little Japanese that I can translate. By all means correct me if I’m wrong. But alas I face the same problem that most people who start collecting dollfies face: acquiring goods via online sources. So in this case I guess I’ll have to try Yahoo Japan Auctions when the time comes and hopefully I can get a set.

There are two sets available: smart casual wear, or just casual wear. Each costing ¥9,800 which is definitely not going to be cheap. But for my girl, there is no such thing as price! But the dilemma that I face is which one should I get? Normally I would decide to get both, but given the current exchange rate and that I would have to go through a deputy service which has fees to pay on top, settling for one is the my only option for the time being. Though given that these two sets of clothes are based on ones seen in the Fortune Arterial game, as seen below, I’m leaning towards the smart casual set.

So if you are a dollfie collector, where do you normally acquire the clothes for your girl/guy? Or do you happen to make the clothes yourself? If you’re not a fan of dollfies which sets of clothes do you think looks best?

12 Responses to Dollfie Dream clothes

Johnson Huang

December 27th, 2008 at 3:14 am

Go with the school uniform. The pink dress makes her look pregnant.

Johnson Huang’s last blog post..December 25, 2008

December 27th, 2008 at 8:06 am

Agree 100% that the pink dress makes her look pregnant. I would go with the “smart casual wear”.

M12

December 27th, 2008 at 8:46 am

I’d make her wear Konoe Nanami’s dress :3~

M12′s last blog post..Meet the Vinjas – Mirielle

aquilla

December 27th, 2008 at 9:24 am

I prefer the smart casual outfit, it’s much cuter imo and the pieces will be easier to mix n match with other outfits you own.

aquilla’s last blog post..Merry Christmas!

Timothy Koh

December 27th, 2008 at 11:20 am

The black and white one looks good. It’s got frills. :P

Timothy Koh’s last blog post..Vista上にVirtualBoxを使ってWinXPで美少女ゲームをする

sung gyu

December 27th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

As much as I would LOVE to throw down 500 dollars for a dollfie, I just can’t bring myself to spend THAT much from one. I want one though, and this post just made my heart ache for one even more. But Jesus that school uniform outfit is cuter than a button.

December 27th, 2008 at 9:18 pm

Johnson Huang: Well I certainly don’t want to go for that kind of look.

M12: If you can find one for me that would be awesome :)

sung gyu: Well I’m sure you’ll acquire one one day. Plus this is one of the cheaper dollfie dreams out there. Others are much more expensive.

megami

December 27th, 2008 at 11:45 pm

In love with the black and white set =)
hey come to the next meet sometime end of Jan and maybe you can pick up some goodies. we always do a trade thingy during each meet =)

December 30th, 2008 at 10:02 pm

megami: I’d like that. I’ll ask about it when it’s closer to the end of Jan. You might even get to see Roobar’s Saber dollfie if I still have it then.

Erika’s new clothes & the sting of buying from YJA at Moé Moé Rabu

February 25th, 2009 at 11:12 pm

[...] was back in December that I discovered that Volks were releasing two outfits made for Erika and I knew that I had to get one of them. Or possibly both. In the end I decided on [...]

Lin

April 29th, 2010 at 8:32 pm

just to tell you the black and white outfit makes her breast look bigger and the pink one makes her flat

but i like the black and white one cause its cute

mangoatree

October 15th, 2010 at 7:23 am

if money isn’t an issue, i usually browse through yahoo auction: the misc section for dollfies, they got some pretty good stuff there, even older releases by volks, so just see what matches your erika!
http://dollfiehome.com/2010/10/14/how-to-getting-clothes-for-your-dollfie-dream/ explains it pretty well