Comiket Loot Preview
Just to let some of you readers know, the last few posts have been ones that I had wrote up about a week ago and I am actually in Tokyo right now. Anyway this post is just an update on the merchandise that I have bought for Comiket74 that had just past.
This pile of loot is only a small portion of the things that I bought. I had placed bags within bags in order to carry less bags and to save space in the actual hotel room. Also not everything is displayed in this photo. But at least this gives you a small preview of what I bought. But here are some highlights of my Comiket74 experience:
- Friday I lined up at 6am with friends.
- Saturday was the hottest day of them all.
- CalorieMates are terrible.
- Gaijin teleporting is the way to go.
- Sunday I lined up at 6am, but went solo (thankfully it was an overcast day).
- I waited in Nanao Naru’s line for 1 hour and 10 mins, then got jipped from special items as I was only 20 people from actually acquiring it.
- Since I got jipped, I bought two copies of Nanao Naru’s latest work to make the wait worth it.
- I bought quite a bit of ero-doujins on a non-ero day.
- My feet aren’t dead compared to Wonderfest.
- And I spent about ¥174,200 total expenditure on goods and doujins over the three days (if my calculations are correct).
Although this is all a preview, the merchandise post won’t come until I get back to Australia as most of the items were shipped back today. I won’t bother writing post about Comiket itself as I didn’t take that many pictures. Nor did I take photos of cosplayers. But check out coverage by others who attended: