Happy Birthday Katsura Hinagiku

March 3, 2008 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Anime Randoms, Hayate no Gotoku!

As I was reading through the Hayate no Gotoku Official Box booklet, I noticed in Hinagiku’s profile that 3rd March is her birthday. So Happy Birthday to Hinagiku! Also noted that she is 161cm tall, it’s like perfect height for a girlfriend, lol.

13 Responses to Happy Birthday Katsura Hinagiku

Haesslich

March 3rd, 2008 at 10:35 am

Depends on how tall you are.. and make sure to remind the fellow Hinagikuist, Zyl, about today, will you? ;)

Also, finally got my hands on Hayate volume 6. Excellent.

Zomb1e13

March 3rd, 2008 at 1:52 pm

Happy birthday katsura!!! Btw thats a very nice picture of her.

March 4th, 2008 at 1:47 am

Happy B-day to Katsura ^^. That’s a cute pic that you uploaded ;p. She’s a perfect height to lean on my shoulder lol.

AS’s last blog post..Cute anime girls drawn in less than 2 minutes

March 5th, 2008 at 8:10 am

Haesslich: Well I’m roughly 160cm (I think I am, lol) so perfect height for me. Though since Hinagiku is 15(well technically 16 now) I can see that she’ll still grow taller.

Zomb1e13: I only wish there were more pictures like this.

AS: Gotta love girls who can lean on your shoulder. Oh how I miss those days, lol.

Hiji

March 5th, 2008 at 10:46 am

16? Are you sure? When was hayate first serialized?!?!?! =P

Haesslich

March 5th, 2008 at 11:03 am

Hiji: Three years ago, almost. She was 15 or 16 at the start, the same age as Hayate… and only about one in-manga year has passed throughout the past 10-12 volumes up to that point.

Adun: Well, if she’s 161cm, she’d be a good dancing partner if she can see over his or her shoulder. You may have to fight off Miki if you’re trying to ‘make trouble for’ Hina though – and her grandfather was a Prime Minister of Japan. And Miki’s idea of making trouble for Hina may include daito-style activities.

March 6th, 2008 at 6:58 am

Haesslich: I’d go through thick and thin for any Hinagiku love, lol

Haesslich

March 7th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Adun: Episode 48′s out, and subbed. Hina-riffic.

And you might… but Miki might make it so Hina’d rejection flag to tripped. And lead you to a BAD END.

You know… these days, I can’t help but associate “Bad End” with “Kanashimi no Mukou e”. Of course, maybe it’s just that as much as the rest of the series sucked, I loved how it ended.

Windbell

March 9th, 2008 at 2:14 am

She’ll make a perfect girlfriend! I’m 180cm ish tall so she can cuddle me at my chest level! omg

Windbell’s last blog post..Illustration Bloopers

Reverse Thieves » Hayate the Combat Butler, There is only dirty otaku blood in our veins!

June 25th, 2008 at 7:57 am

[...] is running out to buy Hinagiku love pillows for our Hinagiku decorated rooms where we write in our blogs about Hinagiku in which we state how Hinagiku should be the star of the manga. It seems like at times Narutaki and [...]

Hayate the Combat Butler, There is only dirty otaku blood in our veins! « Reverse Thieves

May 8th, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Ken

November 4th, 2010 at 12:30 am

haha… then she’s about my height.. im 167 cm tall

ash

January 7th, 2011 at 11:40 pm

well hina fans we have to love that adorable moeness of her ^^
iam kinda 180 cms i can cuddle her at my chest