sola color V

January 9, 2008 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Merchandise, sola

Well it has certainly been a long time since this arrived. I’m rather saddened that it has taken me this long to actually getting around to open the plastic covering and have a look, and not to mention scan them. But at last here it is, sola color V! Well not that it matters any since probably a whole two people would want these, lol. Hit the jump to check out the scans.

The final box has graced us with a picture of Matsuri, Aono, and Yorito. A rather fitting picture for the final DVD since the series itself was geting to an awesome point in the story around this time involving these three.

Only three postcards in this volume, with the first being a Nanao Naru artwork and the last two anime style. Definitely like the group postcard as it is a nice way to end off the DVD collection. The third postcard seems a little weird to me, especially near Matsuri’s eyes.

DVD Booklet

The last booklet covers Yorito, and it includes some thank yous from two people that I don’t know. I can’t read the moon language so it’s such a shame. One day…..

CD Booklet

As predicted in the last DVD post, the final character CD is of Matsuri. I would REALLY love to listen to this when I get the time as Mamkio Noto’s voice as Matsuri is love.

So that concludes the final DVD of sola. It certainly has been a wonder collecting the DVDs as having awarded the Best Anime of 2007, this is a rather special line of purchases for 2007. If you love sola as much as I do, you should buy the DVDs if you ever get the chance since the price for these is well worth the content that comes with the overall package. With that said, I have once again uploaded the higher-res scans for download. Scanned at 600dpi get the download here: [Download ZIP] 55.6 MB.

Also since I now have the entire collection:

But alas I have some bad news. This will be the final DVD scans that I will ever do. I was planning on doing the Clannad DVDs, but scanning takes up too much time, but as well that once anything DVD or book wise arrives, I place it somewhere in my room and leave it for later, or end up forgetting about it. Much like ARIA Volume 11. Besides, there are a bunch of other people who do a faster, and better job than I do. So thanks for downloading my scans!

19 Responses to sola color V

ron~

January 9th, 2008 at 9:58 pm

would be great if there’s link to higher res version of the scan images :D

ron~’s last blog post..1st Dakimakura Review, Yoko by Cospa

January 9th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

But there is a link to the download. Just above the last picture.

ron~

January 9th, 2008 at 10:36 pm

oh must have missed that ^^; downloading now :D

ron~’s last blog post..1st Dakimakura Review, Yoko by Cospa

Nemykal

January 9th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

Very cool, I always loved the art style of Sola, thanks for the great scans. It’s a shame you don’t have the time to scan other stuff any more, I’d like to see the Clannad ones.

Btw, where did you order your Sola from anyways?

PCgamer

January 10th, 2008 at 12:10 am

well amazon.jp or kinokuniya Australia (why am I answering instead of the blogger :D )
Any way congrats for getting that stuff :) thanks for the archive with the scans too. I small way to enjoy it till I get enough useless money to buy it myself :D

Aya Kyunik

January 10th, 2008 at 12:47 am

Lovely art on the DVDs XD

Now to download your scans huhu~

Aya Kyunik’s last blog post..Domain Update!

Crisu

January 10th, 2008 at 12:48 am

In that group scan and in the Matsuri/Aono pic below it, their eyes look larger and squarer than normal. o.O Maybe it’s just me..

Crisu’s last blog post..SaiGAR 2008 – Group B, Round 1a

Choo

January 10th, 2008 at 1:29 am

omg awesome loots you got there.

Choo’s last blog post..[PV]Chihara Minori – Junpaku Sanctuary

myu

January 10th, 2008 at 3:13 am

They look so beautiful together.

Thank you for the scans. m(_ _)m

myu’s last blog post..First Impression: Persona ~trinity soul~

Mac (Kyuusai)

January 10th, 2008 at 3:17 am

Much appreciation for spoiling us this past time with the scans. They’re a good stop-gap until my disposable income rises enough to spend like crazy.

Chichiwomoge

January 10th, 2008 at 3:46 am

Thank you for scanning them!!!

Agamenon

January 10th, 2008 at 5:21 am

Thank you so much for the scans, Adun!

January 10th, 2008 at 6:29 am

Nemykai: All of these DVDs I purchased from Amazon Japan. Not sure if you could get them at Kinokuniya, unless you place an order through them of course.

Sly

January 10th, 2008 at 12:53 pm

Just finished watching this series the other day. Had it not been for the slow start I would have given it my thumbs up. Really enjoyed it by the end though, had me wanting more as the climax was building.

This is also quite rare for Japan to do a 13 ep series on just 5 discs, would have thought it was going to be like 6 or 7.

January 10th, 2008 at 6:34 pm

Sly: I’ve noticed of recent years that Japanese DVDs are becoming worthy of their value in such things as the packaging, the extra goodies that come with it, but also now a lot more DVDs are coming with at least 3-4 episodes as opposed to 2 eps.

January 11th, 2008 at 3:33 pm

Thanks Adun for the scans,

I hadn’t seen this series until recently when you picked it as top for 2007.

I really enjoyed it! Even saw the dvd bonus episodes 14 and 15. This anime is one of my favorites.

axeps2

January 25th, 2008 at 3:39 am

Thanks for all the great sola and kanon scans.
Pity you not doing any more scans in future..

Mind sharing some places/people where I can download other dvd scans ? Since you seem to know of others, and claim they do a better job than you :p

bluesilo

February 13th, 2008 at 11:52 pm

Thanks for all the scans! I’m worried about the rest of Kanon coming out in r1 so I’m glad to have the cases I wanted in case it doesn’t finish. Ah wish you got into ef or were posting Clannad. Aw well. Again thank you for what you did post. Your 1 in a million

Cloud

March 12th, 2009 at 12:55 am

I really love Sola. And matsuri is my favorite chara.

I feel sorry for Matsuri.

Yorito, you bastard!! Why you should ask Matsuri to die?!