School Days – 11

October 8, 2007 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, School Days

Wow, just wow. But seriously, wtf, who’d thought Makoto would be pimping out so much. Seeing Hikari get together with Makoto was a big surprise especially since she likes Taisuke, and she is yet to find out what Taisuke has done with Kotonoha. Makoto must’ve made some smooth moves or something to be able to get with Hikari, but I wonder how Hikari doesn’t appear to feel very guilty of sleeping with Makoto especially since she knows that Sekai and Makoto are a couple. Although she does try to redeem herself by seeing Sekai and trying to help her out.

Impressions

However with this being the 2nd last episode, we start to see things come crashing down. Makoto still continues to sleep around, Kotonoha is still lifeless and wondering around town, Sekai has found out she is pregnant, and Otome dumps Makoto. Even Hikari had made the right choice of not being involved with Makoto anymore. What really erks me is Makoto’s sudden attitude towards the news of Sekai being pregnant. The fact that he tried to runaway from the reality and blame Sekai I think reflects that he doesn’t love Sekai at all. Sekai on the other hand wants to keep the baby and start a fulfilling life with Makoto, but I can see that this won’t happen.

With so many things coming to a close, all that is left is Kotonoha. I’m surprised that Makoto came to the realisation that Kotonoha loved him so much to the point of going insane, that he finally accepts her. Of course he probably just wants to get her in the sack, but to Kotonoha, having Makoto back means the world to her, and that she has life back in her eyes. Although now that Sekai knows that Makoto is with Kotonoha, I wonder what will happen. Although this is a late post, I still haven’t watched episode 12. But I already know we’re in for a bloody end. Such a shame I won’t get to see any nice boats :P

6 Responses to School Days – 11

AOforever1

October 9th, 2007 at 10:06 am

Hikari’s figure is actually very nice; especially with her hair down lol! XD Okay, but everything is really just breaking apart horribly at the end of School Days.

mervyn

October 9th, 2007 at 11:20 pm

yes, didn’t realize hikari was that hot until after the makoto was done with her and she had her hair down.

TDOMMX

October 10th, 2007 at 11:52 am

Trust me, Adun, you don’t need to worry about missing any Nice Boats. I’d elaborate, but it’d be one hell of a spoiler.

Am I the only one that thinks Makoto hooking up with Hikari is one hell of a plothole? I imagine such a development is justified in some way in the game. At least there was a reason for Makoto shacking up with Otome’s lackeys….

mervyn

October 10th, 2007 at 6:39 pm

I think there must be some real potent aphrodisiac vapor lingering around Makoto like poisonous gases. What was mentioned was that Hikari was trying to get Makoto to visit Sekai and Makoto ended up bringing her somewhere for a little fun and it seems that Hikari didn’t put up much of a fight. Is Makoto really that attractive? Or is he well-known to be a nice guy since long before that’s why so many girls are into him?

October 10th, 2007 at 10:05 pm

AOforever1: That was a very surprising thing with Hikari having her hair down. Initially I thought it was Otome.

mervyn: Oh who knows why all the girls are interested in him, what harem animes make us understand why all the girls love the one guy? Either way Makoto is easily the most hated guy of all anime I would have to say.

TDOMMX: Well I already know what happens, just not in detail, plus you could see it coming a mile away. True about the Makoto x Hikari thing. It’s like we skipped a major plot sequence, but yes, there is a development process in the game. Still, Hikari is only a side character in the anime so good thing they didn’t go into too much detail.

Hiyuu

October 12th, 2007 at 8:13 am

I’m quite disappointed that they didn’t show more of Otome fanservice X(

And i thought that Hikari was Otome when she let her hair down!! haha common mistakes.