sola color II

September 20, 2007 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Merchandise, sola

As I struggle to go through the influx of merchandise flowing in, I will eventually get to them. Arriving well over two months ago, I think, is sola color II. And once again I have sacrificed my sleep time to bring to you the scanlations of the goodies that comes with Volume 2.

Just like the first volume, the second volume doesn’t disappoint me at all. The cover this time is splashed with Aono. Despite me not liking Aono at the start, as the series progressed, I ended up liking her character as much as Matusri. So for the Aono fans, this volume is for you!

In volume 1, it only came with 2 postcards, and a mini folder to store them in. To keep the awesomeness going, this time around we get 5 postcards. With one Nanao Naru artwork and four original anime drawings. Though most of these you would’ve probably seen around on the net already.

The DVD print is the same as the box cover on the front, and the extra CD this time around is a character single of Ishizuka Koyori (voiced by Shimuzu Ai). Damn Koyori is such a cute little thing. Again due to no free time, I haven’t listened to the CD, but I shuld one day.

DVD Booklet

CD Booklet

This time around, I also did some auto-contrasting on the scans I took here so at least they look better than scanning and no editing. So yes, a lot of awesome graphics from sola color II. What I do hope to see is more postcards with Koyori and Mana in them (I haven’t looked at color III yet), but then I want more of everything.

Anyway, I’m sure most of you would like to get a copy of these scans in high resolution? Well fear not! So in all it awesome 600 dpi quality, you can download the high resolution scans of everything you see above right here: [Download RAR] 68.1 MB

With sola color IV being released next week, I’m hoping to have scanned sola color II before then, so look forward to those.

14 Responses to sola color II

Stripey

September 20th, 2007 at 11:02 pm

Oh thank you THANK YOU sooo much for the scans! A must have for any Aono fan!

Chichiwomoge

September 20th, 2007 at 11:07 pm

THANK YOU!!

Nymeria

September 20th, 2007 at 11:16 pm

awesome~~
THX for the scans!

shiro

September 21st, 2007 at 2:06 am

Nice scans you have here.

September 21st, 2007 at 3:21 am

I see your job has been very lucrative ^^, enough to get inflowing merchandise that you need to sort. Good for you lol. Can’t wait to see your other merchandise.

lu-k

September 21st, 2007 at 5:25 am

Wow thanks again! That is sure a lovely second volume. I envy the CD featuring Ai Shimuzu ^^

September 21st, 2007 at 8:09 am

AS: I have quite a few things piling up, but mostly figures. I’m consider just taking regular photos instead of going outside and take photos, but then I might lose my edge, lol.

HisuiIBMower4

September 21st, 2007 at 8:59 am

Instead of taking all those photos and scans.Torrent the dvd iso would be a better ideal.But anyway thx for your work.

September 21st, 2007 at 12:39 pm

@Adun: I love your outdoor photography, not only does it add a nice background to the figure pictures you take but I get to see Australia without leaving my laptop lol. Indoor photography is nice too, both inside and outside both have their uniqueness, what I witness from your pictures is marvelous for the great background and natural light. It would be interesting to see your take on indoor photography though ^^.

September 22nd, 2007 at 7:34 am

HisuiIBMPower4: I mentioned this before to you, but torrenting DVD ISOs is not an option for me with my slow upload. Also for something like this, I think most people are better off buying the DVD if they want the actual DVDs themselves. Though not everyone wants the DVDs and only want the images, so I think scans are more than enough.

AS: My indoor photography skills are really lacking and most other indoor photography bloggers do a better job than I do. But of course I’ll be doing some in the future as there’ll be some figures that I don’t want to take outside due to the size, or that I don’t want to damage them in anyway.

CJ Blackwing

September 22nd, 2007 at 10:16 am

WOOOOOOOOW~~~ You actually took the time to scan all of this? You have so much more patience than me! Thanks a bunch, I’m a huge Sola fan!!

Anyway, I think it’s kinda crazy that they included all that stuff in a single volume! Even FMA didn’t get that kind of treatment! Though now that I think about it, didn’t Code Geass get some spiffy extras as well? Maybe it’s a very recent trend. Or maybe us North Americans just get ripped off by the licensors. Hmmmmm….

khardic_paladin

September 22nd, 2007 at 8:51 pm

You have a CD Player in your car don’t you? Burn a copy of the disc (don’t really want to risk the original, do you) and listen to it in the car on the way to and from work.

myu

September 22nd, 2007 at 11:51 pm

Thanks for the scans. ^^
I´m Aono fan. Color II is only DVD I want from sola series. Where can I get it?

September 23rd, 2007 at 10:59 am

CJ Blackwing: Recently I’ve noticed that Japanese DVDs have been getting more extras than 2 years ago. Also that they are becoming more worth the retail price. I remember buying the Air TV DVDs and each DVD had like 2 episodes and you paid nearly 7000 yen just for it. I can’t say much about US released DVDs since I haven’t bought any in a long time, but I found that US releases tend to have an equal amount to their Japanese counterparts. But that depends on what kin of extras you want from the DVD.

khardic_paladin: Good idea. But I’d have to rip the CD etc and I’m too lazy.

myu: I buy my DVDs from Amazon Japan. Here you go: Click Here