ARIA the ORIGINATION announced

August 29, 2007 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, ARIA The Natural

Now this is news that I like waking up to. A 3rd season of ARIA, ARIA the ORIGINATION, is going to be announced in Mag Garden’s Comic Blade October edition, which I may go and buy. Apparently the series has been in production since spring but no air date ahas been set. Director will be once again Sato Junichi and the staff will be mainly composed of those who worked on the OVA.

Although it is a third season, I’m overly joyed to hear this, but begin to wonder which parts of the manga that they will cover. Of course there is plenty of material to use, but with the title called “ORIGINATION” makes me wonder if they will take a look at the beginning chapters of ARIA or even from AQUA of when Akari first comes to Neo-Venezia. Well something to look forward to and to keep my ARIA passion burning! Definitely something I’ll blog.

Source: Anime News Network, Moonphase

6 Responses to ARIA the ORIGINATION announced

AOforever1

August 29th, 2007 at 10:37 am

“Waaaah eh!” Akari with her hair down! OMG She looks so much more mature now *smiles*

Thanks for the info Adun! And you know I’m an Aria fan too ;) therefore you can definitely say I am over joyed too!

Sasa

August 29th, 2007 at 2:27 pm

Wow, his drawing style definitely has become quite sexy – and I totally agree that Akari’s hair looks gorgeous on it.

On a side note: Wow, another season! Not that I complain, but this is seriously surprising since I can’t quite believe that Aria is that popular. And now I can finish watching the last 5 episodes of Natural without having fearing that it’s going to be over *hehe*

August 29th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

AOforever1: Akari definitely looking sexy in that drawing right there.

Sasa: ARIA’s popularity probably isn’t as high in the western world but I know it’s pretty high in Japan. I didn’t have the fear of it being over in ARIA the Natural, since I read the manga :)

Hijiko

August 31st, 2007 at 3:27 am

*Drools* this is awesome news, I can never seem to get enough of Aria. The drawings do indeed look nicer…. can’t wait to see Alice =D (got a bigger pic of it? =P).

Silver

August 31st, 2007 at 3:51 pm

Oh my gosh…. I am soooo happy! Yeah, I am so surprised that Aria is THAT famous. Even when I went to Japan this summer for two weeks, I did not see much of it except for the OVA in one of the stores. Anyway, wow, Akari looks soooo different growing out her hair like that.

Fisherman Horizon

September 2nd, 2007 at 12:01 am

Adun, you might want to visit AJ for the coming Poster Premium book3 as well as the dekstop and wall calendar!