Kanon DVD Volume 08

August 28, 2007 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Kanon

Ah yes, the final volume. It’s nice to know that for a 24 episode series, it’s only 8 DVDs. Recently I think Japanese DVDs have been getting more episodes and more material unlike when I was purchasing the Japanese DVDS of AIR TV. 13 episodes over the span of 6 DVDs. But at last, I’ve reached the end of the road for my Kanon DVD collection, and with Kanon licensed for an English release…..God damn it.

With this being the final volume, a little extra was that it contained two character cards to complete the set. Get the high resolution scans here: Kanon DVD Volume 08 scans. I haven’t done the scan of the larger image when you combine the cards, but I may add that tomorrow. Any I hope those who downloaded this and the previous ones enjoy them as much as I enjoyed buying them.

The next series of DVDs will be sola, if I decide to scan them.

6 Responses to Kanon DVD Volume 08

suguru

August 28th, 2007 at 2:26 am

Very nice…I’m waiting for the R1 DVDs to come out, but the R2s do look nice. I think someone already scanned in the completed puzzle here:

CCY

August 28th, 2007 at 2:35 am

Is the licensing of Kanon for R1 release official already? I know there were rumors floating around with the registering of the KanonTV.com domain but I didn’t think it was official yet (although with AIR licensed it’s a good bet).

August 28th, 2007 at 7:08 am

suguru: Ah thanks for that.And yeah, R2 always tend to look better than the R1′s

CCY: I think it’s pretty rock solid that Kanon has been licensed. With the domain being registered already and ADV released a few promos, I reckon we could expect Kanon sometime at the end of the year or early next year.

oOgA

August 28th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

seriously i really hope the english dvds will contain such bonus items like the poster cards and the 4-koma

it is really worth the collection for a kanon fan like me if they make it to the US shores

ATB

August 30th, 2007 at 1:57 pm

Hey that was a awesome collection of 8 DVDs scans you’ve made. It surprises me in this final vol that they choose the chibi Ayu for the DVD label. But well, she’s the real Ayu anyway. ;)
Btw, what do you mean by “and with Kanon licensed for an English release

August 30th, 2007 at 2:14 pm

oOgA: Since I have the R2 DVDs, I’m kind of reluctant in buying the US release. But I shall wait and see what they will include in them before opening my wallet.

ATB: I should probably revise that. It actually hasn’t officially been announced, but with the domain kanontv.com and with the small promos that ADV released, it’s as good as licensed. They are most likely holding off to see the success of Air before making any announcements.