Kanon Visual Memories + Uguu CD

June 29, 2007 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Kanon, Merchandise

A package arrived this morning just before heading to work, and it was none other than the Kanon Visual Memories that was mentioned in Kanon DVD Volume 6. Being a Kanon-fanatic I couldn’t pass this up and luckily I had the funds to buy this. Of course the funds isn’t from my new job, I’m saving that money for something better. Anyway here are some pictures of what’s inside.

The first 38 pages are all full spread colour images that you’ve most likely seen in magazines like Megami, NewType, etc. Heck some of these are more than likely on the various imageboards but there are some in here that I have never seen on the net. Plus 38 pages is a lot.

Straight up after that we have some character profiles as well as some design sketchs.

Moving on we also get the storyboard look to the Opening and Ending sequences as well as a run down on all 24 episodes of Kanon. There is also an extra section which mainly consists of seiyuu interviews and interviews with the producers etc, but I didn’t bother taking photos of them since they’re in plain text.

However that isn’t all that is to the Kanon Visual Memories book. In fact, it also comes with an audio CD that contains all the different variations of Ayu going “~Uguu~”. To be precise, 86 variations of Uguu!!! 86 variations!!!! Horie Yui is the fucking best to be able to make 86 variations of Uguu. And for those wanting it, yes I even ripped the CD into mp3 files for you to listen to as well. To download the CD, click on the link: Tsukimiya Ayu Uguu Voice CD

This is damn cheap, only Â¥2667 and for any Kanon fan, I think it’s a worthwhile purchase. Well even if you’re not a Kanon fan, it’s still a worthwhile purchase. And for those wondering, no I will not scan any of these images. You want them? Go buy a copy! Any comments regrading a scan request will be deleted.

EDIT: Some commenters have asked where I bought this. Yes I did buy this online, like 97% of all my merchandise, but I bought this from Amazon Japan. Now keep in mind Amazon Japan only ship via DHL Express, meaning it could cost you ¥2000 just for shipping alone. What I usually do is order other things together with it to make it worth shipping via DHL Express.

Kanon Visual Memories @ Amazon Japan

Please also link to this page rather than hotlinking the RAR file. Thanks.

29 Responses to Kanon Visual Memories + Uguu CD

random passerby

June 29th, 2007 at 12:32 am

So much uguu~

Btw track 5 seems not to be in working order.

CherylHew

June 29th, 2007 at 12:36 am

OMG you didn’t take a picture of Nayuki’s character page T__T WAAH WHERE’D THE NAYUKI LUFF~ XD;; Tho the full colour spreads of Nayuki are teh luff. I gotta finish high school and get a job to buy this XD

DS

June 29th, 2007 at 1:10 am

Commence drooling…must get….

CCYoshi

June 29th, 2007 at 1:25 am

86 variations of Uguu?!? XD That’s f’ing hilarious…and very awesome. That’d be an interesting thing to loop…it counts up to about 10 minutes of Uguu~ straight.

Made my morning. If only it was a catchphrase mix CD… (ahaha~ and nyuu~ need love too)

Oh, and the pictures are nice also XD

Fisherman Horizon

June 29th, 2007 at 1:36 am

One fo the language of Kanon; Uguu…………^^

Seems very valued for a visual book that cost 2667 yen which is less than AUD$30, excluding shipping.

The picture on the CD is so funny. Ayu as her favourite taiyaki

Daisuke CP9

June 29th, 2007 at 2:05 am

Oh man~! Must get…You know a place online where I can buy it?

moyism

June 29th, 2007 at 2:47 am

LMAO on the Ayu “Uguu~” CD. Thanks for sharing Adun!

Hiyuu

June 29th, 2007 at 4:30 am

Thanks so much for sharing the CD! Had great laughs… If i found a loud and long one i’ll use it as my SMS ringtone! :D

JRaiKetchum

June 29th, 2007 at 4:30 am

Wow, that’s a beautiful artbook. I will definately have to pick that up to go along with my AIR TV one ^^

As for the Uguu~ CD, I can’t stop laughing! 86 variations! 86!! Well it’s just like Yuuichi said in ep 6, “Looks like “uguu” has many variations to it.” XD

Hiyuu

June 29th, 2007 at 4:36 am

btw, did you get this online? from which website did you get it from! *wants one*

Neo Horizon

June 29th, 2007 at 4:36 am

Hahaha, awesome! Uguu~ Seriously, they should have thrown in some ahaha~ in there as well.

What website did you buy this from? Could you possible post a link? Thanks. ^^

Mizumi

June 29th, 2007 at 5:04 am

Only Â¥2667?! I already know I’m getting this, now the question is when.

Does the book come with a poster like the Air TV book? If so, could you please post a pic? *starry eyes*

June 29th, 2007 at 7:19 am

random passerby: Weird, coz track 5 works for me here.

CherlyHew: Now now, I must please all my readers by giving a variety of pictures.

DS: Buy it and drool more!

CCYoshi: It’s actually 9 mins and 19 secs all up. The files each go for 7 seconds but an Uguu really only goes for 3 seconds.

Fisherman Horizon: Well it says Â¥2667 on the back on the book, but it’s actually Â¥2800. Still less than $30AUD.

moyism: Just pleasing my readers with it.

Hiyuu: well you have 86 variations to choose from.

JRailKetchum: A definite buy for anyone as it is really nice.

Neo Horizon: That’s be pretty funny if we heard different variations of “ahaha~”. But Uguu stands on top.

Mizumi: Unfortunately this book doesn’t come with a poster. But the CD makes up for that.

Daisuke CP9: Check the post as I’ve edited it to include a link.

oOgA

June 29th, 2007 at 11:13 am

this is so cute !!! i hope it is selling at sg :D

NAOMI » Blog Archive » 86 variations of uguu

June 29th, 2007 at 3:15 pm

[...] oh why do they sell CDs like these… it’s just as bad as that masochistic [...]

Moogy

June 29th, 2007 at 3:53 pm

Moogy’s Anime Blog :: Uguu

June 29th, 2007 at 3:56 pm

Kouji

June 29th, 2007 at 6:23 pm

LOL so many “uguu” XD, thanks adun for ripping, as a key fan i must say, this book is a sure treasure!, from the pics you’ve taken, i have some in high res, but some i don’t, Good buy adun,btw, Congrats on your job (yes i could post in the other thread but i dont wish to :p & i know i am late on giving congrats ^^; )

lu-k

June 29th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

Woho this uguu CD is just awesome! That reminds me the special Suiseiseki CD sold with a Rozen Maiden visual book :)
I like those kind of stupid things hehe.
Thanks for sharing. I’ll definitly order this book too.

June 30th, 2007 at 1:31 am

oOgA: If it is, better buy it fast else someone else will.

Moogy: Awesome, saves me from making one, thanks.

Kouji: Well you know, buying Key merchandise to tease the Key fans, that’s my style. And thanks for the congrats.

lu-k: I remember something like that but never got into Rozen Maiden much. But yeah, silly things like this are awesome.

Hiyuu

June 30th, 2007 at 9:26 am

Hey oOgA let me know if you find it! I went to kino today but no sign of it at all… (a few new manga’s and lots of degenki stuff are out tho~!)

Btw, Oh the horrible sg Kino section… It is so messy you have to look through piles of stuff before you’re sure they DON’T have the one you want. And the counters are always full of middle aged lazy women asking stupid questions, so I never get to check availability unless i have lots of time to queue. If only they had more shelves and less kids running around..

oOgA

June 30th, 2007 at 2:21 pm

i got to agree….it is messy ..and a bit overpriced . damn..wished there were more kanon goodies in sg

Crisu

June 30th, 2007 at 8:34 pm

From that Amazon page:

[特別付録]月宮あゆ『うぐぅ』ボイスCD
TVアニメ全24話の中からあゆの名台詞『うぐぅ』を抜き出して収録した超スペシャルボイスCD!!

My Japanese is awful .. but I think this says the Uguu’s are collected from the 24 episodes of the series? If so, then the anime must have reused some, or the Uguu Counter is wrong .. or Japan is wrong. Or I can’t read Japanese, which is the most likely reason.

Moogy, that Uguu remix is almost scary. XD

July 1st, 2007 at 8:42 am

Kinokuniya SG sounds pretty bad. At least Kinokuniya Sydney everything is organised well and you can find most things you are looking for.

Crisu: Well right now I can’t remember what the Uguu counter is at the moment but they probably got Horie Yui to do some extra ones for the CD.

mukyaa~ · Visual Books & Drama CD

July 23rd, 2007 at 11:23 pm

[...] say I am as Kanon fanatic like Adun is, but I love this serie and since I have read his review on MoeMoeRabu, I definitely wanted to have it (just follow the link to have more visuals and to download the [...]

kitty

October 22nd, 2007 at 8:36 am

how do you order this *__*;
i really want~!

mukyaa~ · Tsukimiya ~uguu~ Ayu

October 28th, 2007 at 9:25 am

[...] what I’m talking about, then go watch Kanon and/or grab the special uguu voice cd at MoeMoeRabu and just listen to Yui Horie’s amazing performance. But for now, stay with me to enjoy one of [...]

Think you’re an Ayu fan? @ Mega Megane Moé

January 28th, 2008 at 10:11 am

[...] get a load of this; the Kanon artbook thingy was released recently, and guess what they had as an extra: a CD full of [...]

JB

February 28th, 2008 at 8:33 pm

I want to thank the owner of this site for posting about Kanon Visual Memories! Had no idea it existed. Googled like mad, and found a place to purchase it. It arrived today! Whoo hoo! For anyone interested, I got my copy from akadotretail.com It’s such an awesome book! Thanks again to the owner of moemoerabu.net for posting about Kanon visual Memories!