ARIA The OVA ~Arietta~ Website Online

May 31, 2007 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, ARIA The Natural

Well after hearing the announcement WAY back in March, we finally see the ARIA The OVA ~Arietta~ website online. The date for the release is the 21st September, which is quite a long way away. Although seeing the picture on the site, it appears the background animation has improved significantly over the TV series and is more detailed. But of course this is only a promo picture so I do hope they release a preview trailer or something before the actual release. Plus since this is an OVA series, chances of me purchasing the DVDs are pretty good. (Yes I don’t have the TV series DVDs, surprise isn’t it?)

There is also an event held on the 2nd September called La festa di ARIA, which is probably just a promo event before the release of the DVD. Anyway check out the website here.

Also to note, I have been told an interesting rumour that Amano Kozue may be finishing up the ARIA manga soon. This I heard from a fellow ARIA fan, but how much of this is true I am unsure myself. Anyone want to clarify for me?

8 Responses to ARIA The OVA ~Arietta~ Website Online

Fisherman Horizon

May 31st, 2007 at 7:04 pm

Dunno about Amano finishing the manga but certainly there’s possibility, like Cait Sith and Akari encountering each other in chapter 53 (a good concluding to cait sith arc). Though it’s sad and I pretty sure ARIA can keep going with its unique plot and many story line can be developed. But having the cycle of 4 seasons over and over again does make the series a bit of disadvantaged.

homeless_homo

May 31st, 2007 at 7:21 pm

Nice! Now we have an official release date for ~Arietta~!.

Hopefully the background animation really has improved. (and it damn well shoudl since this is an OVA)

but…September is so far away…

June 1st, 2007 at 11:12 am

Fisherman Horizon: I can see that ARIA will end eventually, though it makes me wonder how exactly it will end.

homeless_homo: yes, September is so far away.

Fisherman Horizon

June 1st, 2007 at 1:00 pm

Probably end with Aika or Akari promoting to an undine and Alice as single. A bit like the aria natural ending could also happen.

The story wont be able to continue once Aika or Akari become an undine. It’ll be very hard to continue like that.

Fisherman Horizon

June 13th, 2007 at 11:18 pm

Have you read Navigation 55? Alice was promoted to Prima undine straight from trainee(double).

P/S: I wrote a post on it.

June 13th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

Ah no I haven’t since I don’t have the Japanese scans of them. I should use Share to find them, but it requires restarting my PC and that’s a pain to do.

Fisherman Horizon

June 14th, 2007 at 12:19 am

I can send it to you if you want. Both CN and JP. But i need ur email.

June 14th, 2007 at 12:31 am

Just send it to adun*AT*moemoerabu*DOT*net