Feena Fam Earthlight – Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na

August 28, 2006 | Author: | In: Anime Blogs, Figures, Merchandise, Yoake Mae Yori Ruri-iro Na ~Crescent Love~

Sitting at my doorstep, I received a very LARGE surprise.

Arriving only after 20 days of shipping my Feena figure arrived. Ok usually when something gets shipped from HLJ I don’t check how many packages were sent. Today’s package was two boxes and low and behold one box was for Feena just by herself and this is the reason why:

I’m using my phone to show you how BIG the box was. For those who have the Magical Girl Rin figure from Alter you know how big that box was? Well the Feena box is just slightly smaller.Produced by: Atelier-Sai
Release Date: August 2006
Scale: 1/6
Material: PVC
Price: ¥9000 JPY
Available: HLJ (available at time of writing)

Feena is standing in a very nice pose and it is straight forward figure. Although the overall dress is rather glossy which kind of makes it rather cheaply made. The sword that Feena holds as well is made of PVC and is bendible. Well I guess it can’t be helped since you have to slide it into her arms. Also with the figure being rather large a support is included but not shown in the pictures. It’s just due to the volume of hair that makes this figure quite heavy.Overall its not a bad figure. If the glossyness was replaced with a flat look like most figures I think it would stand out much better. Also if the sword was a harden sword as upon closer inspection you can tell the sword bends. With a removable skirt as well I give Feena a 8 out of 10. But I can’t see having Feena without the skirt, just doesn’t seem right with the dress she is wearing.

6 Responses to Feena Fam Earthlight – Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na

tj han

August 28th, 2006 at 8:35 pm

Expensive. Very very. The clothes and sword are nice though.

meganeshounen

August 28th, 2006 at 11:23 pm

Wonder if the sword’s removable though. Like Saber.

August 28th, 2006 at 11:45 pm

The sword is removable, hence why the sword can bend. Hmm, I really should’ve taken pictures without the sword. Perhaps I’ll do it later tomorrow.

Adunitisity » Figure Review: Shigure Asa - Shuffle

October 5th, 2006 at 8:59 pm

[...] The pose is a straight out simple one but at least there is no chance of this warping or bending like the Sia, Kaede and Rin. A small base, utilising the plug type, means that she doesn’t take up as much room and can be placed anywhere. But alas, I rate this figure a 4 out of 5, mainly because it was poorly made and it seems like Atelier-Sai constructed it in a rush. Not to mention that its rather glossy, but not as glossy as the Feena Fam Earthlight figure. [...]

Moe Moe Rabu » The Result of my Burning Passion - Figure and Merchandise Spending 2006

December 31st, 2006 at 11:24 am

[...] Most Expensive Figure: 1/6 Feena Fam Earthlight costing at ¥8,550 ($91 AU) Most Economical Figure: Revoltech King Gainer costing at ¥1,805 ($19 AU) Most Expensive Misc Item: 1/100 MG Zeta Gundam Ver.2 costing at ¥5,000 ($53 AU) Most Economical Misc Item: True Tears First Fanbook costing at ¥1000 ($11 AU) [...]

AOforever1

April 26th, 2007 at 1:26 pm

I envy you so much. I want this figure, but I’m not hardcore Otaku enough (money) to get it; about $75 USD total for it. The most expensive figure I’ve ever gotten was a $25 To Heart 2 figure T_T